Hylton Performing Arts Center
The Hylton Center is a premier performance venue located on the Science and Technology Campus of George Mason University. Presenting an exceptional variety of arts and entertainment from Bluegrass to Beethoven,
this nine-story structure boasts 102,000 square feet of beautiful spaces, including:
- 1,123-seat Merchant Hall with a 100-foot stage and orchestra pit
- 270-seat Gregory Family Theater which offers flexible seating arrangements.
- The Buchanan Partners Art Gallery
- A newly constructed Education and Rehearsal Wing
- Hylton on the Hill outdoor venue
- And additional event, rehearsal, and performance spaces
FREE tickets! Mason students enjoy complimentary tickets to any Hylton Presents performance. Enjoy the very best in music, dance, theater, and much more – just around the corner!
Administrative Office: 703-993-7550
Ticket Office Inquiries: 703-993-7759
For all other inquiries, email Hylton@gmu.edu.
Interested in purchasing tickets to an event?
- Phone: Phone orders may be placed at 703-993-7759 during regular Ticket Office hours.
- Online: Online orders may be placed at HyltonCenter.org
- In-person: Visit the Hylton Center Ticket Office during regular hours of operation.
- For Subscriptions, call 703-993-7700
Hylton Center Ticket Office Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm *Tickets are also available for sale at the
Center for the Arts Ticket Office on George Mason University’s Fairfax Campus.
Hylton Performing Arts Center 10900 University Blvd., MSN 5D2 Manassas, VA 20110
10960 George Mason Circle Manassas, VA 20110 Map/Directions