Location: Colgan Hall Building, Room 201
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Registrar’s Office creates and maintains accurate and secure records of all students’ academic work; issues transcripts, verifications and diplomas; conducts registration; prepares the fall and spring Schedule of Classes; assigns general classroom space; awards and posts degrees; determines student eligibility for NCAA athletic participation, Veterans’ educational benefits, and in-state tuition status; provides individual student data and decision-support information to the academic community.
Academic and enrollment services available at the Registrar’s office at the SciTech Campus include:
- Registrar services, forms, and information
- Financial Aid and Student Accounts forms and information
- Courtesy phones and computers for access to Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and PatriotWeb
- Registration and online payment of tuition.
- Student Forms processing
- Class schedules, official and unofficial transcripts, and enrollment verifications at PatriotWeb